The Business Development Executive is responsible for coordinating, preparing, and compiling bid submission documents, organizing tendering and bidding activities, and contract review. The role involves coordinating with various departments and customers to ensure timely submission of tenders and adherence to customer requirements.
- Coordinate, prepare, and compile bid submission documents for tendering and bidding activities, tender questionnaires, and pre-qualifications.
- Organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review.
- Coordinate customer’s bid requirements within the various departments such as planning, QA/QC, HSE, Engineering, Production, etc. Collate and compile quarries and requests for additional information for communication to customers.
- Coordinate with the finance / Accounts team for submission of tender Fee/EMD and collect from the bank if required.
- Vet through incoming tenders and note down the tender due date, Projects starts, and end date, tender submission instructions/requirements, and mode of submission.
- Collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry, and market intelligence data, which are needed for submissions.
- Monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing, and preparation of outgoing submissions.
- Ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customer’s tender requirements.
- Check the site on the remote monitoring website and ensure all sites are working.
- Go into the field to check the communication system and troubleshoot if required.
- Perform other activities related to sales/monitoring activities.
- Extensive traveling (if required).
- Degree/Diploma in Technical.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good Aptitude and Attitude.
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Windows.
- 6 days working.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. The candidate should have strong communication skills to interact with different departments and customers. The candidate should be willing to travel extensively if
required. The candidate should have a degree/diploma in technical fields and proficiency in English. Knowledge of MS Office/Windows is essential. The candidate should have a positive attitude and a good aptitude to succeed in this role.
C-103, First Floor, Sector 2 Noida - 201301