Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in the area of Solar PV Power plants and projects.
Qualification: BE/ Diploma/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electrical preferable
Job Location: Sector-2, Noida.
- Responsible for inspection, maintenance and repair of solar PV systems
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans
- Travel to project sites and vendor locations as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required
- Work directly with client personnel and, as directed, third-party vendors to support project component (trackers, inverters, balance of plant equipment) installation, commissioning, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Participate in electric, hydraulic, mechanical and software component inspections, testing, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and perform tracker hydraulic and mechanical equipment maintenance.
- Provide timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback to supervisor as requested.
- Communicate effectively with Client and third-party vendors and actively participate in meeting reviews to provide technical feedback of field operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and associated periodic meetings.
- Support and oversee component manufacturing and all involved processes from raw material and parts procurement to onsite delivery.
- Responds to emergency call outs
- Ensure that all operations and maintenance activities performed at Solar parks/ sites complies with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) requirements and warranties
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders. Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims.
- Responsible for generating Production/MIS reports, log reports etc.
- Responsible for generating schedules of PM activities and mobilize the manpower accordingly across the fleet of solar plants.
- Should have knowledge of PR and deemed calculation.
C-103, First Floor, Sector 2 Noida - 201301